Edit Songs with Adobe Audition 3

Written By Teguh Fila on Saturday, January 8, 2011 | Saturday, January 08, 2011

A few days ago there was my friend who asked to be made ringtone on his mobile phone with a voice like a singer who changed the sound cartoon. I think means I have to cut the song I'll be choosing the songs that can be used for ringing tones and edit the song to sound like a cartoon. Then I was looking for a good software in google turned out I found Adobe Audition 3.



I downloaded the application later, try a trial just because the application is not free. Next I installed and after running the program was very rich in the menu to do editing on the song.

From Adobe's site I found that Adobe Audition 3 can be used to:
* Create your own music
* Record and mix a project
* Produce a radio spot
* Clean up audio for a movie
* Compile and edit a soundtrack



Top features in Adobe Audition 3

* VSTi virtual instrument support
* Improved multitrack editing
* Enhanced spectral editing
* Top / Tail Views
* New effects
* Superior performance

Having tried this application I give a 5 star rated.
Please download Adobe Audition 3

here
Please search for Adobe Audition 3 Crack
here.

May be useful for us all. Thank you.

0 comments: