Jason Mraz Cancel Married!

Written By Teguh Fila on Friday, June 10, 2011 | Friday, June 10, 2011

Shocking news came from Jason Mraz. Six months after the engagement to his girlfriend Tristan Prettyman, singer of fame through the song I'm Yours today announced that the relationship has ended her engagement.




When asked about the reason, men who often appear wearing this hat says, "now my biggest mistake was that I was too concentrated on my art work. Because of this, I could get a big win in terms of art, but a major defeat in terms of romance. Today, my fiance who beautiful is not beautiful fiancee. "

With the tone of a true poet, this 33-year-old singer explained further, "Two, but half, would not be a part. Two, but full, will be one part. In kujalin relationship, I sacrifice myself for a good relationship, but originally, it was not added either in this way. I became 'less human'. "

Fortunately, though separated, Jason and Tristan are still close friends. "We do yoga together, we surf together. We remember the trip we passed. We would certainly want each other to be whole and complete. And when you're whole and complete, their interest appears and is very happy," said Jason.


Jason and Tristan got engaged last December. After the 'knees and apply', Jason announced this happy news by writing via Twitter, "He said yes. For the first time, I can not say anything. I do it well. Holy crap! Man of my dreams! My life! "

0 comments: